This is the same location as last year. Please make your hotel reservation NOW
by phone or online before March 21
. There is a special rate for LAPA-NCR members: $138.60 per night plus taxes, including complimentary hot breakfasts. (Includes 2 adults and kids 12 and under. Additional adults or kids 13 and up are an additional $12.) Friday or Saturday check-in time is 3 p.m. If you reserve online
, open the Rate Options
drop down box and enter LAPA17
in the Promotional/Group Code field. If you reserve by phone, 717-642-8282, mention that you need the group rate for "LAPA".
In addition to reserving your room, register NOW
for the event
on this website as follows:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the Event calendar tab at the left of the screen.
3. Click on Spring Fling (March 31-April 2).
4. Click on the Register Now button.
5. Under Primary registrant, choose sign up member.
6. A red "select" button will appear. Click the red select button.
7. A search for dialog box will appear. Type in the primary member's last name and click Search.
8. Highlight the primary member's name in the Search Results box, then click Select.
9. Hit the next button.
10. At the bottom of the next screen, hit the "Add Guest to Registration."
11. Add members attending. Please choose appropriate age for children for the dinner **.
12. Hit the next button.
13. Register EACH family member who will attend any part of Spring Fling. If a family member is joining us for dinner, click on the check box so a check mark appears. The $25 registration fee is PER FAMILY, which is why it appears only once on your registration.
14. When everyone is registered, hit the complete registration button.
15. Hit the payment button and pay by credit card, PLEASE!
** If later in the process you discover you did not get the age range correct for someone, click the Cancel button and start over. We have found that using the Back button and making adjustments does not work as expected.
Dawn Popp Dpmom23@gmail.com
is busy organizing this event. Carolyn Parker and Donna Hawley are working on getting the word out. Please check the LAPA NCR facebook page for updates.
In the Heights
May 6, 2017, 8:00 p.m.
Gala Hispanic Theatre
, located in the Mt Pleasant neighborhood of Washington DC